The Arc of Washington County’s Vocational Services can be an extension of your work force at a lower cost than a temporary service. We provide supports to people with developmental disabilities who perform high quality work for your business.
These services include the following:
- Direct mail and complete bulk mail services
- Assembly and disassembly of parts or commodities
- Loading, unloading, delivery of products
- Restaurant clean-up detail
- Custodial services
We can offer these services on-site, with a supervisor, or at our Vocational Training Center, which is located at 840 Florida Avenue.
- DDA Licensed Provider
- 501(c) 3 Tax Exempt Organization
- Certified under Section 14(c) of Fair Labor Standards Act
- Newly NISH Affiliated
For more information about how our Vocational Services can provide cost-effective solutions for your business, please contact Nona Trenary, Program Manager, at (301) 733-3550, ext. 3302.