Dance With The Arc Stars
Dear Friend of The Arc,
Greetings from The Arc of Washington County! Please join us for the 7th anniversary of “Dancing With The Arc Stars”! Celebrate these accomplishments with an evening of dinner and dancing entertainment on Saturday, October 13th, at Hager Hall. Festivities begin at 6:00 p.m. with the cocktail hour featuring a dancing exhibition by students from Ballet and All That Jazz and Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. Dinner and dance competition will start at 7:00 p.m. Tickets for the evening: $75.00 per person. The dance teams competing for your votes are as follows:
- Tim Luipersbeck–Director of Member Services & Marketing, Washington County Chamber of Commerce, Hagerstown, MD
- Michelle Horst–Anchor/Reporter, WDVM, Hagerstown, MD
- Ryan Smetzer–Owner, Ryan Smetzer Entertainment, Hagerstown, MD
- Allyson Bowers–Teacher, Old Forge Elementary School, Hagerstown, MD
- Ryan Chapin–Co-Owner, HeartyPet, Inc., Hagerstown, MD
- Monika Wertman–Owner, Wertman Photography, Hagerstown, MD
We are seeking sponsorships and advertising in order to meet an ambitious $150,000 fundraising goal. All money raised through the event will be designated for technological, and transportation improvements as well as enhancing employment and community opportunities for the over 1,000 individuals we serve throughout Washington County. Please refer to the enclosed order form for information on sponsorship and advertising categories.
The Arc of Washington County and our supporters touch the lives of over 1,500 individuals in the Western Maryland Region every day. Our staff of over 600 employees provides a vast array of supports to individuals with disabilities and their families. Serving individuals from young adults to senior citizens, we provide a breadth of services unmatched by any other agency in the western region.
We hope you will join us on October 13th, as we celebrate “Empowering all to achieve meaningful lives”. With best wishes for continued success, thank you for considering our sponsorship request.