A major strength of The Arc movement is that parents, family members and volunteers govern the organization at all three levels: local, state and national. Become a member of The Arc of Washington County, Inc. and join hundreds of others in advocating for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Membership in The Arc of Washington County, Inc. gives you a voice in making suggestions and/or recommendations that may help us to improve or enhance our programs. It will also afford opportunities for you to become engaged in our advocacy efforts on behalf of persons with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Constitution and Bylaws
Membership benefits include:
- Membership in The Arc of Maryland and The Arc of the United States
- Publications with updates and information on governmental affairs, technological advancements and training opportunities
- Invitations to informational meetings and special events
- Quarterly newsletters
- Quarterly agency meetings and/or forums
- Annual election of Board of Directors
- Annual picnic
- Opportunities for fellowship and support
- We need your support.
Helping us to provide quality services to our select population can be both exciting and rewarding. Please join The Arc of Washington County in this critically important mission. Join today by calling 301-733-3550 and asking for “membership”, or enroll on-line now.
The Arc of Washington County, Inc. (Arc/WC) is a charitable non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization advocating for the rights and full participation of all children and adults with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community. It is governed by a Board of Directors elected from its membership.