You Can Make a Difference.
Donate to The Arc of Washington County.
At The Arc of Washington County, donations make dreams come true. We rely on individual contributions – large and small — to maintain the high level of services and support we provide. Our clients need our services to help them accomplish goals many of us take for granted, such as living independently, gaining employment and becoming an active participant in the community. Your donations also enable us to provide life-changing opportunities:
- The smiling face taking horseback riding lessons, or even college classes, is gaining self-confidence
- The individuals learning to operate a sewing machine, computer or vending machine are acquiring work skills
- The experience of vacationing at Disney World or Ocean City creates memories that last a lifetime
- A child opening gifts on Christmas morning knows that someone cares
- Having much-needed dental work performed eases discomfort and improves health
- Providing sensory stimulation equipment for a child or adult with autism helps them explore their environment
- Being able to sponsor dances, cookouts and parties lets folks have fun
Be a part of supporting more than 900 people with disabilities and their families. Please make an investment in The Arc of Washington County today. Your contribution truly does make a difference…one person at a time.
Contributions to The Arc of Washington County are tax deductible.