Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Empowering All to Achieve Meaningful Lives.
We see a day …
- When people are living integrated lives of their choosing, supported by a responsive, person-centered team of their choice where everyone is equally valued and encouraged.
- When community openly welcomes each person and their unique value.
- When staff find personal fulfillment as valued partners in collaboration with families and people supported to achieve positive desired outcomes, well-being and sustainability.
- Compassionate pursuit of excellence
- Individual/family centered focus
The Four Pillars of Excellence
People: To be the employer of choice. To develop and support a culturally diverse, competent, motivated and productive workforce. To recruit and retain highly competent and direct support professionals to meet the needs of the people we support.
Community: To provide an environment in which individuals, families, and employees are highly satisfied. To provide an experience for individual with DD/ID that exceeds expectations.
Quality of Service Delivery: To provide quality person centered supports that can be defined, measured and published. To enforce and invest in a pervasive culture of safety and make zero errors. To offer programs, contemporary facilities and state-of-the-art technology. To lead the state in improving home and community-based supports for individuals with DD/ID.
Financial: To be financially successful, to support advancing the mission and vision. To be operationally efficient. To offer unquestionable value to payers and consumers.